The source code for vedis-python is hosted on GitHub.
- Embedded, zero-conf database
- Transactional (ACID)
- Single file or in-memory database
- Key/value store
- Over 70 commands similar to standard Redis commands.
- Terabyte-sized databases
- Compiled library, extremely fast with minimal overhead.
- Supports key/value operations and transactions using Pythonic APIs.
- Support for executing Vedis commands.
- Write custom commands in Python.
- Python 2.x and 3.x.
- Not tested on Windoze.
The previous version (0.2.0) of
ctypes to wrap the Vedis C library. By switching to Cython, key/value and Vedis command operations are significantly faster.
If you encounter any bugs in the library, please open an issue, including a description of the bug and any related traceback.